Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Late night Scrooge!!!

Goodness gracious! My normally easy going toddler has turned into a screaming crying and kicking hell'yun at bed time. I'm not sure what's gotten into him but I take him to lie down on the bed and he crys and screams and gets off the bed and goes to the door and beats on it wanting out. It's so crazy! Last night he didn't go to bed until 5am! I'm not sure why he's suddenly decided he hates bedtime, but it's wearing mommy down! This is the fourth day in a row like this, and of course Christmas! I actually got him to bed at 2:30am after him screaming and crying. I had my husband try rocking him and hold him and then our son decided he wanted me and laid down and nursed right to sleep. So now I'm lying here awake, go me! I'm thinkng it must be developmental? I'm not quite sure but I'm hoping it passes soon and I get my nice bedtime toddler back lol. Maybe he's just so busy he doesn't want to miss out on toys or play times?? Fingers crossed tomorrow night won't be a ginormous fight also. Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment