Wednesday, January 7, 2015

After the Holidays

Running around like a crazy person is over and done with! Holidays are over for awhile! Even thought I LOVE them, they always bring drama and some sort of family crisis, so I am never sad to see them go. Half the time I want to kick their ass out the door before they even get started. Too bad that's basically impossible! Two things:

 1. Not pregnant. AF came 2 days early and pissed me off. Yay.
 2. I have hope for this month! Even if it IS month 7 trying, even if it IS cold as freak outside and that makes me not in the mood...I will try my darndest to get the "right" time... Come oooon baby dust!

    I realized that IF we were to get lucky this month, my due date (DD) would be Oct 4th. That's right before my sons (Oct 11th). I think that would be fun, having two pumpkin babies :) If that DOES happen I am so painting their butts like pumpkins and taking a photo (or 100) of them!! I just really need to keep positive about all this. That's what I keep repeating to myself, stay positive! It can be hard when many of my friends I was pregnant with the first time around are now closing in on their #2's due date...I have three baby showers in the next 2 months...I am very happy for them, but at the same time I am my own worst green eyed monster. I can't help it. I don't think anyone can who keeps hoping and wishing it was THEM pregnant too. Ah well, I don't believe anyone who says its NOT hard to be surrounded by prego chicks when you want to be too. lol Lets hope I can have a big Valentines Day reveal! Fingers crossed~

No comments:

Post a Comment